Raspberry Angel Cake2012-08-03
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 60m
- 1 (16 ounce) package one-step angel food cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (0.3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fold in extracts. Spoon two-thirds of the batter into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan.
Add gelatin powder to remaining batter; drop by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan. Cut through with a knife to swirl.
Bake according to package directions. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to remove cake. Cut into slices. Combine raspberries and sugar; serve over cake.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.