Curried egg salad2012-07-11
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
- 4 eggs
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup micro cress (see Notes)
- 150g thick low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp nigella seeds (see Notes)
Fill a small pan with hot water and add eggs. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes until soft-boiled. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon, cool, then peel and quarter. Season and sprinkle with cayenne.
Meanwhile, place yoghurt, curry powder and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir well to combine. Stir in oil and set aside.
Divide lettuce among plates. Arrange the cucumber and the eggs on top and dollop over yoghurt dressing. Scatter with cress and nigella seeds and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.